TubeLaunch Member Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to this forum to find answers to any questions you may have, to swap ideas and discuss new strategies!

3 posters

I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :)

wrenfrost56

I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :) Empty I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :)

Post by wrenfrost56 Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm

I don't usually purchase click bank products I promote them, however this one did call to me and I think it has got real potential. Because it is so new it's hard to tell how things are going to go but as another member mentioned I think perseverance is the key. Cool

I only started a few days ago and have yet to make a sale, but I am aware that things do take time especially when they are Internet orientated. So to keep us motivated and to really test this system out I want to know who would be willing to join me in a competition?
    tongue

I would like to see who gets the first or most sales, who gets the most views and who uploads the most videos. If you think that you maybe a contender please post here so that we can compare notes. Good luck everyone, I hope we all become rich.
    What a Face
    ultima99

I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :) Empty Re: I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :)

Post by ultima99 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi , are you still doing tubelaunch ? I see you posted in early may .and have had no replies. i just got started and i'm hoping this works , i've tried a number of programs that did not work out the way the "hype" promoted.
    thanks
    shambhala

I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :) Empty Re: I Propose A Challenge, Seeing As We Are All New To This :)

Post by shambhala Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 am

I Ultima,
    How is your tubelaunch going. i just joined last week. I havenot not even finished all the chapter. because I cannot open filelab video editor. Do you have any idea or are you using other free software to edit videos. All the best.
    Thanks
    ultima99

Post by ultima99 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm

I've been putting up videos up since mid july . i've got 25 online .. made 3 sales . i think the videos are very well done , so watch through them all . I am new to all of this , and the file lab editor worked for me so i did not look further . they must have had some issues with the website, cause it was down for a while , there's a video up there about a big announcement , but not introduced yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm