TubeLaunch Member Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to this forum to find answers to any questions you may have, to swap ideas and discuss new strategies!

+3
ez marketeur
tubechick1
PayPaul
7 posters

Where is all your chatter

PayPaul

Where is all your chatter Empty Where is all your chatter

Post by PayPaul Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I am your newest member and I've noticed this form doesn't seem to have a lot of members. I'm starting to wonder if I'd been duped. This program really looks like it has a lot of potential Lots of good education is anyone else have any success. If so, let me in on some of your tips at least replie so I will know someone is here My name is Paul/paypaul
    tubechick1

Where is all your chatter Empty Re: Where is all your chatter

Post by tubechick1 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:12 pm

It appears I'm the most far ahead in using the program... Smile I believe...
    Not sure though. I could upload their video to youtube, and started promoting it through sending emails...
    No sales yet though....will have to persevere !! Smile
    ez marketeur
    ez marketeur

Post by ez marketeur Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 am

I've heard of this concept from a couple of other marketers...
    I even bought into one particular plan to do this via outsourcing.

But this plan is presented MUCH better than any other I have examined so far.
    Having a forum is also an excellent idea - none of the other plans had such a feature.

They would also have you create your own videos (!!) and offer NO images to use for Call To Action or Thumbnails.
    Neither do they teach you the wisdom of using a redirect, while pointing out how easy it is to do...

This plan explains the entire concept MUCH better so I am expecting the support to be at the least, very good as well.

If this idea is to work, this seems to be the best platform for it.

Last edited by ez marketeur on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GOOD writing means RE-writing!)
    Joa

Post by Joa Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi, they call me Joa. I started with this system on April 3. First I studied all the material. All is cool. So I went to clickbank for some products and I got some. But encountered some problems I am listing below to see if together we can find the answers.

1. Some products I would like to promote have sales video that wouldn't download. This is not a surprise as it is mentioned on the training. But I'm listing it here because I would like help finding a safe solution, like finding what format and codec are these videos and then finding a downloader that handle those parameters. I think there'd be a huge advantage for anyone who can promote those products using this method.

2. Some products have Sales video in flash format (.flv) and then the video editor does not read
    those videos. This one had a happy ending: the DownloadHelper does conversions before downloading. I found out that the .mp4 and .mov formats are accepted(read) by the Video Editor. So from now on I convert to .mp4 during downloading. Very Happy

3. I've been stalled for 2 days trying to add the call to action and thumbnail to my first video, because the Video Editor is rejecting the Image format. Has anybody encounter a solution for this yet?

4. About the "Work for us" version, I still don't see the advantage as every body would promoting the same thing and could be saturation pretty quickly. Does any body have better vision that could share? Pretty much appreciated.

5. How about this "Survey" option, has any body have any experience with that? Is that worthy or doable for someone that doesn't enjoy giving opinions about things not in his interest/focus at this time?

kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Joa you are right about work for us , I went for this because i just wanted to practice putting a video on youtube ,it cost me $10 for a domain for 12 months ,everything went smooth no problems. I hav`nt promoted it yet? But what is a concern! is i sent support a ticket to get them to check if i had done every thing right? I have never had a reply and thats over a week ago . Can anyone ouse give me feedback on this?
    Joa

Post by Joa Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

hey Kenny, I feel your pain about support. I have been trying since Saturday to get some guidance for those small issues I mentioned above. So far I have submitted two or three tickets at the support site, plus one here on the forum, and I've sent them an email early this morning. Still no response. It appears they don't have support staff or it is very limited. 5 days is too much wait.

So I've decided to wait until Sunday webminar and if after that they don't solve those issues, then I'm out.
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

yes Joa it would be great to get a reply , I would like to know how long can they keep tubelaunch going without support not no·ti·fy·ing there members who send them a ticket.Do they have a phone # to ring?
    Joa

Post by Joa Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I've gotten no phone numbers. All I have for contacting support is 3 email addresses and the support page. Below are the emails. I think the first one is the higher escalation. But I've already escalated and still nothing...

Sorry I was sending the emails, but was rejected by the forum claiming 'members cannot post external links...contact the administrator'

All this is weird, these are not external links.

kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 am

Thanks Joa I have booked into sundays webinar to. So if no good after that i will pull the pin to
    Cheers Kenny
    tjdsuccess

Post by tjdsuccess Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Ok people,
    So the webinar is on tonight so dont miss it. Hopefully we will be able to get some answers re our concerns, especially with the support and how we get pay. I think that those are among some of the most important topics we can want to hear about. Question
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks tjdsuccess Smile
    tjdsuccess

Post by tjdsuccess Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm

You are most welcome Kenny
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Sad Hi Back after a dissapointing webinar ,I did not think it would be a webinar on specilised software to operate tubelaunch at a price. I thought it would be a webinar on the operation of tubelaunch and the process. What do you Think tidsuccess ?
    tjdsuccess

Post by tjdsuccess Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Well Kenny, I concur with what you said. I do believe that we are being ripped off. I sincerely thought that that webinar would have been about tubelaunch and how we can push on and earn with this opportunity. Most of the people doing tubelaunch are doing it because the price was good to get in and we dont have to refer people and we dont have a huge amount of money to be putting out. Well, those are the reasons I am here. Up to now, admin/support hasnt responded to anything that I sent them, not even about my refund as this is not working. I guess if anyone can show me proof that it is working, then I will retract and work this business.

I sent an email indicating that I was having an issue, and noone has responded to tel me what was wrong or what the problem can be. Already fed up with this poor treatment. Anyone who is looking for something solid that people are eanring and seeing results with and loves travel, feel free to skype me at bajan_soccerchick with a message indicating that you're from tubelaunch and looking for a better opportunity. One-time yearly payment, get in free for 30 days. Everyone loves to travel.
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

tjdsuccess Hi I have a contact for you to explore JuLie Williams who is the co founder of Tubelaunch you can contact her through support@tubelaunch Iam sure you can contact her also through Facebook, I am going to give it a try ,and i would like you to try also ,and see who the first to make contact
    Cheers kenny
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi tjdsuccess here is a update the co founder of tubelaunch Julie Williams her address
    470 Julius street
    Holland M1 49424
    United States
    I`am going to google map her address and also going to write to to Tell her the problems with tubelaunch support and i would like you to do the same
    Cheers Kenny
    tjdsuccess

Post by tjdsuccess Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi everyone, I realise that alot of us here are having problems being able to contact tubelaunch support and get any kind of information. Like myself, I know that alot of people here believed that they could really make some good extra cash with this program, and right now we are all being disappointed. I would like to see a refund to my credit card because I am not pleased with the way in which I was treated and I am sure that most of you guys are not pleased either.

If you guys are really looking for an opportunity in which you can earn an income, hook up with me on skype at bajan_soccerchick and let me know that you are from tubelaunch and you are looking for a great opportunity. One where the support is great, the earning potential is mind blowing, and so much more.

Drop me a link and let's talk!
    ultima99

Post by ultima99 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 pm

is anyone who posted here still doing this ? it looked good to begin with , the instructional videos etc. but i've experienced the same " no reply" from support .. I noticed the last time any of you was on here was april ... any one stick with this and make any money ??
    ultima99

Post by ultima99 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 pm

has anyone on this forum has success with tubelaunch ? does anyone know why the site has been down ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 am