TubeLaunch Member Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to this forum to find answers to any questions you may have, to swap ideas and discuss new strategies!

5 posters

help with membership site

army44

help with membership site Empty help with membership site

Post by army44 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 pm

when i try to log in i get this You are not allowed to see selected page. Please update your membership level!
    what do i need to do there is no place to up grade
    streetar

help with membership site Empty did you try support

Post by streetar Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

are there ony 24 people involved in this effort? hard to get answers. well army44 good luck with support, it should help you!
    Zpro
    Zpro

help with membership site Empty Re: help with membership site

Post by Zpro Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 am

Army44......You are so Right!!!!!!!!!! But there probably is a way around this. I have not upgraded myself, however I believe my method will work. Here goes....First, get your affiliate link and access the TubeLaunch Site which will bring you to your affiliate TubeLaunch Sales page (your clickbank ID in link). Next, scroll down the page and try signing in with your same Email address you used to sign up for the program. Next, hopefully the system will allow you access (there is a possibility it won't). Next sign up for the Survey Portion of the Tube Launch program. Now, if all goes well, you will be upgraded and also be due an affiliate commission.

If this doesn't work, I would contact Support and inquire about UPGRADING! Hope this helps!!!

Zpro
    streetar

Post by streetar Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 am

Army44 & Zpro, have you or anyone had any luck with support? I sent tickets two different times (2 days & several days ago)
    and an email first thing this morning (after midnight now) and yet to get any response. Just used the links from the training
    videos, which I think are well done at a nice pace. I'm sure they're busy, but c'mon man.
    Zpro
    Zpro

Post by Zpro Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Army44

I haven't had a need to contact support. You try looking in your Spam folder. Ya never know...lol. I am assuming you couldn't upgrade. If support won't answer then I'm in the same boat as you. Wish I could be of further help.
    rickus008

Post by rickus008 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi there fellow members, just a quick note from me, i also have had difficulties as reguards getting any response from the support team.
    I have sent three tickets over a few weeks now, and when i tried to email to the email address they give to you it just came back each time as email address does not exist??
    This rings alarm bells with me!!!
    Is there anyone on here that has had any success using this system at all??
    I really would like to know, and i think that all the other members would like to know also? Don't you all?? Question
    kennybrook

Post by kennybrook Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:51 am

Sad Re help with support , I`am new to internet marketing and i am not very impressed with tubelaunch support , it has been 3 days since i have sent them a ticket , with no responce ,This also rings alarm bells with me. I think we should look into whoes running this ship , they will have to get there act together if they want to keep me as a member, What do you think?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 am