TubeLaunch Member Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to this forum to find answers to any questions you may have, to swap ideas and discuss new strategies!

2 posters

The Video Editor is Rejecting the Call to Action and Thumbnail image format

Joa

The Video Editor is Rejecting the Call to Action and Thumbnail image format Empty The Video Editor is Rejecting the Call to Action and Thumbnail image format

Post by Joa Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

I copied the Call to action and thumbnail images to my computer. They are in .png format I believe.
    But the Video Editor is rejecting the image format, so I have not been able to complete my first video for that reason. I've been stuck for 3 days so far. I've submitted 2 tickets, but not answer yet. What should be the format for those images?
    voyles

The Video Editor is Rejecting the Call to Action and Thumbnail image format Empty Re: The Video Editor is Rejecting the Call to Action and Thumbnail image format

Post by voyles Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 am

It's not the format. FileLab was crashing on me every time I tried to do the overlay call to action thumbnail too. I have Gimp, which is a free image editing software. I used it to open up a .png file and then exported to .jpg. I was still getting the same crash. FileLab might be a free video editing software but it isn't stable.

I'm not sure what the solution is besides use a different video editing software. FileLab looks like it could be handy but it is useless if you can't even put a call to action thumbnail in there.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm