TubeLaunch Member Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to this forum to find answers to any questions you may have, to swap ideas and discuss new strategies!

2 posters

swf and mov files

lifebeinit

swf and mov files Empty swf and mov files

Post by lifebeinit Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 am

Hi guys I am trying to grab the videos with grab and all of the files that are downloading in orbit grab are in swf format and it is not compatible I am getting an error all the time when I go to play the video how do I change the file type to mov
    lifebeinit

swf and mov files Empty Re: swf and mov files

Post by lifebeinit Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 am

lifebeinit wrote:Hi guys I am trying to grab the videos with grab and all of the files that are downloading in orbit grab are in swf format and it is not compatible I am getting an error all the time when I go to play the video how do I change the file type to mov

dont download the latest version of orbit as it dose not give you the mov file, i removed the new version and installed the old and i found the file.
    kknotu@yahoo.com

Post by kknotu@yahoo.com Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:33 pm

did the person that replied to downloading the files tell you which later version of orbits to download, I am having a problem finding it. TY> Very Happy
    lifebeinit

Post by lifebeinit Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 pm

NO ONE ANSWED MY PROBLEM I DONT NO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAVE A LOOK AT THE USERS NAME I WORKED IT ALL OUT MY SELF SORRY FOR CAP LOCKS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:39 am